Terms and Conditions |Link Expeditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Purchasing any travel itinerary or accessing any product or service offered by Link Expeditions implies your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. These terms bind you upon acquisition of any product or service through our website, email, advertisement, or any other digital channel managed by us. All prices are quoted in United States Dollars (USD).
Role and Responsibility of Link Expeditions
Link Expeditions operates as a booking agent, facilitating the provision of travel services such as tours, accommodations, and other related experiences. However, the actual services are provided by independent contractors (e.g., carriers, hotels, vendors, tour providers, etc.), and not Link Expeditions. Therefore, Link Expeditions assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, delay, accident, or any other issue that may arise from the use of these services.
The payment protocol depends on the proximity of the arrival date. For arrival within 35 days or less, full payment is required at the time of booking. For dates greater than 35 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment plans.
Changes to Itineraries
Changes made to the itinerary 35 days or more prior to arrival will incur a fee of $125.00 USD. No changes are permitted within 34 days prior to arrival.
Booking on behalf of a group
When booking on behalf of a group, ensure each traveler has read and concurs with our Policies before confirming the booking. A contract is formed once we accept your deposit.
If not specified otherwise, rates are provided on a per-person basis, assuming the stipulated number of travelers journeying together. Any alterations to group size may necessitate repricing the trip. Payment implies agreement to the latest itinerary and price quote. After service confirmation, any itinerary changes may lead to a revised quote and potential additional charges.
Transfers and private shuttles
If group-based complimentary transfers or private shuttles are included, they only apply if you’ve booked accommodation through us. Please provide flight arrival details (flight number and arrival time) at least 30 days before departure if you need this transfer. Transfers cannot be guaranteed if details are received within 30 days of departure.
Cancellations can be made at any time prior to the arrival date, but fees will apply depending on the notice period given.
International Air Fare
Your international flights are not covered by our rebooking waiver. We recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect your vacation investment.
Peak Holiday Periods
Traveling during peak holiday periods (December 15 to January 15 and Easter Week) carries special terms for changes and cancellations to your itinerary or individual items within your itinerary.
- Changes: If a change to the itinerary is requested 65 days or more prior to arrival, a change fee of $125.00 USD plus any additional costs arising from the change will be applied. Changes requested within 64 days prior to arrival will result in a 100% penalty on the altered itinerary item(s). Please note that additions to the itinerary are not classified as changes and carry no fees.
- Cancellations: Cancellations made to the itinerary or any items in the itinerary 65 days or more prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 10% of the total reserved item or the total itinerary cost. Cancellations made within 64 days of arrival will result in a 100% penalty on the total reserved item or the total itinerary cost. In the event of cancellations during your vacation, a 100% penalty on the total reserved items or total itinerary cost will apply.
Property Rentals & Fishing Charters
Special terms apply for changes and cancellations to itineraries that include condo rentals, home rentals, villa rentals, sailboats, sunset boat tours, catamarán and fishing charters.
- Changes: Any changes made to the itinerary 90 days or more prior to arrival will incur a change fee of $125.00 USD plus any additional costs arising from the change. Changes requested within 89 days prior to arrival will result in a 100% penalty on the altered itinerary item(s).
- Cancellations: Cancellations to any items in the itinerary 90 days or more prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 50% of the money paid to Link Expeditions for the canceled item(s). Cancellations made within 89 days of arrival will result in a 100% penalty. Our rebooking waiver does not cover condo, home, or villa rentals.
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Beach2 products
- Community-Based5 products
- Expedition2 products
- Full-day Experience7 products
- Guided activity7 products
- Half-day Experience2 products
- Jungle travel5 products
- Naturalist Expeditions2 products
- Nature-Focused5 products
- Rural community4 products
- Self-guided1 product
- Signature service4 products